Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pro-Hillary "Get Out The Vote" Concert Headlined By (C)Rapper Who Used "P Word" Donald Trump Was Savaged Over

WARNING: Explicit content 

Next Friday, November 4th, a "Get Out The Vote" concert for the Hildebeast will be held in Ohio to motivate minority voters to go vote for the twice under FBI investigation Democrat nominee (Billboard).
Jay Z will be helping Hillary Clinton rally minority voters in Ohio for a "Get Out The Vote" show next month.
Set for Nov. 4, just four days before the 2016 election, the rap mogul/philanthropist will be joined by "special guests" to help mobilize Ohioans to vote for Clinton, according to a release. A huge turnout in the African American community for Clinton in the swing state would be a crucial victory in the race against Republican Party rep Donald Trump, BuzzFeed reports.
Ah yes, Jay Z, a vile (c)rapper who sings snappy tunes about "bitches," "hoes," and drops the n-word as well.

Wonder if he will sing this song at this Vote for Hillary concert.
The power of the P-U-S-S-Y,
Thatz why every mutherf*cka in the world dress fly.
Every baller
that can afford it they cop the best ride, for the power of the P-U-S-S-Y.
(Let's have some fun)
The power of the P-U-S-S-Y, thatz why niggaz get they hair cut, try to dress fly.
Every baller that can afford it he cop the best ride.
For the Power of the P-U-S-S-Y. 
I-I know this girl we call her Sweet Cooch Brown.
Hands down mami had the bombest pussy in town.
One dip in the girl pool, thatz all it took.
One sample of the snappa and ya ass was whooped.
Didn't Donald Trump just get into a lot of controversy for using that word in a private conversation, but Hillary Clinton has a concert with a (c)rapper who uses it?

Or these lyrics from a "song" called "Big Pimpin'"
You know I thug em, f*ck em, love em, leave em
Cause I don't f*ckin' need em
Take em out the hood, keep em lookin' good
But I don't f*ckin' feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talkin' bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
Better trust than believe em
In the cut where I keep em
'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' em up
Let em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks want to put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head, I'm a break bread
So you can be livin' it up? Shit I
Parts with nothin', y'all be frontin'
Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin', never happen
I'll be forever mackin'
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion
I got no patience
And I hate waitin'
Hoe get yo' ass in
And let's ride, check em out now
Ride, yeah
And let's ride check em out now
Ride, yeah
And for a candidate who claims to care for women who have been abused, what about the "song" Jay Z sang with his trashy wife, Beyonce, called "Drunk In Love" that has a line referencing spousal abuse?
I am Ike Turner…Baby know I don’t play.Now eat the cake, Anna Mae.Said Eat the Cake, Anna Mae
"Eat the cake, Anna Mae" is a reference to the scene below from the movie "What's Love Got to Do With It?" on the life of Tina Turner, when her scumbag, spousal abusing ex-husband Ike Turner, jealous at the attention she was getting, humiliates her in a restaurant with a piece of cake.


It's not just the Hildebeast. Moochelle Obama, who claimed she was "shaken to the core" by Donald Trump using the "p-word" apparently found Jay-Z's graphic lyrics to be family entertainment, as back in 2014 she took her teenage daughters to his Chicago concert.

If it wasn't for double standards, liberals wouldn't have any standards at all.

No comments: