Saturday, January 23, 2016

(VIDEO) Attn: Trump Supporters, This is NOT Conservatism!

National Review made headlines and caught a lot of hell from the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers about their issue coming out against Donald Trump as the GOP nominee.

Let me say that while at one time I could have entertained the possibility of voting for Trump if he were the GOP nominee, the scorched earth tactics out of the Left's playbook that he has used against Ted Cruz, as well as the way the Country Club Republicans are willing to side with him in an effort to defeat Cruz, has caused me to reconsider any support for Trump.

Before you go ballistic on me, watch this video and tell me, is this conservatism? I don't think so!



H/T Josh Painter of Conservatives for Ted Cruz.

MORE: PowerLine: Trump: I Love Obama, Can't Stand The Tea Party, Sarah Palin Doesn't Mind

No comments: