Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hypocrite Hillary: Speaks Out Against Violence On Women; Laughs At Man Who Wants To Strangle Carly Fiorina

I'm no fan of Carly FioRINO and I think she would be a horrible choice if she were to be the GOP nominee, as I've explained earlier.

But despite that, I have to shake my head in disgust at what happened yesterday in New Hampshire, when a man told Hillary Rotten Clinton about Fiorino...
 “Every time I see her on TV, I want to reach through and strangle her.” 

There were no lectures of civility, no repudiation of the remark, just the Hildebeast laughing hysterically and saying "I wouldn't mess with you. (witch cackle follows)"

Now, can you imagine if some man told, lets say Donald Trump, how every time he saw Hillary on TV he wanted to strangle her, and Trump's reaction was similar to Hillary's? You'd never hear the end of it on TV.

But what is worse is the hypocrisy from this (rhymes with witch). She will laugh at some big ogre who wants to strangle a Republican woman, but she will pen pieces saying how it's time to get tough on violence against women. She will supposedly champion sexual assualt survivors but says nothing about the women who were assualted (and even one allegedly raped) by her "husband". Just like she laughed at her defense of the rapist of a 12-year old. She has no soul.

It's further proof of how unfit she is to even run for President. The only thing Hillary deserves in 2016 is a clean cot in a prison cell for her lies about Benghazi and putting our national security at risk with her unsecured e-mails.

No comments: