Monday, March 24, 2014

Desperately Seeking GloBULL Warming...Away For A Few Days For Business, Sun & Fun

Yes, it's that time of year. I'm going away on my yearly business trip for my "day job" where I'm spending a lot of time at sports bars and other places, making business deals with potential clients.

I couldn't have picked a better time to fly out of town. Tomorrow, is supposed to be more snow showers, plus snow here in the 'burbs of DC...in late March?!?!?!?!?!


We keep hearing about gloBULL warming being the cause of everything, including the loss of the Malaysian Airlines 777 (yes, libs have gone that far), so I've had enough of the "polar vortex" and am desperatly seeking some "climate change."

Which is why I'm glad my business will take me to sunny, warm Central Florida.  That is, except for the daily 3 pm thunderstorm you can set your watch to. It's a beautiful area too. I was last there in 1983 and 1985 for a family vacation (if I haven't yet, I'll have to tell the story some day about the drenching rain at the shuttle launch pad at Cape Canaveral).

So, I'll be away for a few days, but will be back at ya next Monday!

Have a good week!  I'll be having an iced tea by the pool.


No comments: