Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Obamabots Want To Hijack Thanksgiving Dinner For HealthCare Talk...How To Rebut Them

No holiday is safe from the Obama Cult hijacking it for their own political ends, and now Thanksgiving and Christmas are being targeted for the drones to use in pushing Obamacare (or the Unaffordable Care Act).

From the Daily Caller.
President Barack Obama’s deputies at Organizing for Action are urging supporters to give an Obamacare pitch to their relatives during the most iconic of American family and religious events.

“Take advantage of downtime after meals or between holiday activities to start your talk,” says OFA’s marketing script, titled “Health Care for the Holidays.”

At Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, “people will be under the “misconception that the government-designed health-payment plans are too expensive,” says the presidential pitch, which was emailed out on Nov. 23.

“Tell them: There are a variety of plans available in the new health insurance marketplace, so you can pick one that fits your budget. There’s also financial assistance available based on how much you make,” says OFA’s script.

Obama’s effort to push his political priorities into Americans’ private family and religious events reflects his determination to take over the nation’s health-care sector.

Obama and his progressives allies believe that average Americans need their professional, university-learned and well-paid skills to manage their lives.  That’s very different from Americans’ evolved popular culture, which declares that families are best able to help young people develop good character.
The Obama Astroturf Organization even came up with a "Holiday" video recently.

Intrepid blogger Ace of Spades came up with rebuttal talking points to these Obama cultists, as only Ace can do!

1. Hey remember when you said that Obamacare was going to work great, and then, when people asked you how it actually worked, you sort of implied they were stupid for not knowing, and yet you never provided any evidence that you had any idea of how it was supposed to work yourself? Yeah, you were wrong to do that.
2. Remember when you called me crazy for saying Obama wanted to "spread the wealth around," based on not a scrap of evidence except for Obama himself saying he wanted to spread the wealth around? Yeah, there's a NYT article that says that Obamacare is fundamentally a redistributive program -- which means it "spreads the wealth around." Yeah you were wrong on that, too.
3. Remember when you said that it was only "REPUBLICAN LIES!!111!!" that Obama's "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" promise was itself a lie? I hate to keep coming back to this point, but you were way wrong on that one too.
4. Remember the "if you like your doctor" pledge? Yeah I feel like a broken record here, but you were wrong.
5. Remember when you gleefully, giddily declared the end of the Republican Party and a new era of Proud Progressive dominance? Yeah, the current political Big Story is whether or not Obamacare will wind up discrediting progressivism for just an election cycle or two, or as much as a generation. It looks like you were wrong about that.
6. Remember when you were so confident, arrogant, snotty, sneering, and dismissive about legitimate and informed concerns about Obamacare? You were wrong. And you weren't just wrong on the facts, but you were wrong on a human level. You very nearly screamed your ignorant opinions and shouted down dissent. You sneered at people as ignorant who actually knew more than you did, and you indulged in entirely-unwarranted moral preening about your alleged concern for the poor. Despite the fact that you never do anything to actually aid the poor. Apparently shouting at relatives is your idea of "charity."
Yeah you were wrong. You are wrong.
I know you won't apologize, but at least keep your stupid mouth shut this year and let us all digest in peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Try these, too:
At the Thanksgiving table, when your friends and brain dead family members can't explain why they voted for Obama, give them this list. They can then pick a reason.

10. I voted for Obama because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

9. I voted for Obama because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

8. I voted for Obama because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

7. I voted for Obama because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted for Obama because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5. I voted for Obama because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

4. I voted for Obama because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

3. I voted for Obama because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as Obama sees fit.

2. I voted for Obama because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I voted for Obama because my head is so firmly planted up my ass it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view, and since I will never have it extracted I don’t need to keep the doctor I like.