Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Obama Uses Vile "Teabagger" Slur In Handwritten Letter To Texas Teacher PLUS: Proof He's Mocked Tea Party Activists

Just proving again what a slimeball Richard Milhous Obama really is (Katie Pavlich - Townhall).

According to the New York Post's Page Six, President Obama used the term "tea-bagger" in a letter response to a Texas teacher, Thomas J. Ritter. Ritter wrote a letter to President Obama expressing his concerns about the way he, and others in his administration, handles criticism over issues like healthcare.
Ritter reportedly wrote:
“I hesitated to write for fear of some kind of retribution .?.?. I watched you make fun of tea baggers and your press secretary make fun of Ms. [Sarah] Palin which was especially beneath the dignity of the White House .?.?. Do the right thing not the political thing. Suggest a bill that Americans can support.”
Obama responded with:
“I received your letter, an appreciate your concern about the toxic political environment right now. I do have to challenge you, though, on the notion that any citizen that disagrees with me has been ‘targeted and ridiculed’ or that I have ‘made fun’ of tea-baggers. I think a fair reading is that I have gone out of my way to listen to legitimate criticism, and defend strongly the rights of everyone to speak their mind."
To be fair, Ritter used the term "tea-bagger" first in his initial letter to Obama, but you'd think the President of the United States wouldn't repeat the degrading term, especially in writing, without at least condemning it.

Here's the letter:

And here's video proof that puts to bed another Obama lie, claiming in the letter he'd not "made fun of" Tea Party activists.

Or what he said back in April 2009.

"So, when you see - those of you who are watching certain news channels that on which I'm not very popular and you see folks waving tea bags around, let me just remind them that I am happy to have a serious conversation about how we are going to cut our health care costs down over the long term, how we are going to stabilize Social Security," Obama said.
Or when Obama claimed the Tea Party was motived by racism.
And if you'd defended the rights of everyone to speak their mind, then why did the IRS target tea party groups, after meeting at the White House?
Obama #YOULIE!

No comments: