Word like "hostage takers," "terrorist," and "suicide bombers" have been used.
Moonbat Congressman from the East Bay area of Commiefornia George Miller added another yesterday, when accused a great man, Rep. Tom McClintock (one of the few patriots serving CA), and the GOP of "waging jihad" against America.
But when it comes to fighting real jihadists who have attacked or wish harm to America, Miller has been like most Bay Area liberals, someone who has hindered the fight of our troops and their mission against real jihadists.
- Voted YES on removing US armed forces from Afghanistan.
- Voted YES on investigating Bush impeachment for lying about Iraq.
- Voted YES on redeploying US troops out of Iraq starting in 90 days.
- Voted NO on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date.
- Voted NO on approving removal of Saddam & valiant service of US troops.
- Voted NO on authorizing military force in Iraq.
- Condemns anti-Muslim bigotry in name of anti-terrorism.
- Member of the Out-of-Iraq Congressional Caucus.
- Defund US military presence in Afghanistan.
Miller said this about Bush in 2006:
For over three years President Bush has arrogantly impugned the loyalty and integrity of every single critic who dared to question his failed policy in Iraq, saying that they wanted to ‘cut and run’ and would aid the terrorists. But now with the war effort clearly failing the President is signaling a change in Iraq policy, without actually calling it that.
“The President owes every critic of his failed policy in Iraq an apology for denouncing them simply because they dared to disagree with him. He owes an apology to every American general, every soldier’s mother and father, and every member of Congress who spoke up to question the failed approach in Iraq and who received in return the most vile, undemocratic and arrogant retribution from this President and his administration officials.And just what have you done yesterday, George Miller? You arrogantly attack critics of your failed, Marxist Rodeo Clown and his risky health-care scheme as enemies of our nation, for the same dissent you used in undermining the mission of our military against those who attacked America because of your partisan hatred of the last President.