Back when he was a presidential candidate in 2007, Richard Milhous Obama called for George W. Bush to get rid of his attorney general, Alberto Gonzales, because Gonzales had fired a couple of attorneys at the DOJ (which he was entitled to do).
Obama and the rest of the liberal Democrats claimed Gonzales had "politicized" the Justice Department (Breitbart.com).
Reminder: All Gonzales did was fired a few attorneys, which was perfectly in his right to do. Janet Reno fired all attorneys at the DOJ when she started her reign of terror.
But Eric Holder has:
- dismissed a voter intimidation lawsuit the New Black Panthers ("my people") against white voters in Philadelphia
- threatened lawsuits against states that pass legislation to crack down on illegal aliens and voter fraud
- been held in contempt of Congress for not coming clean on the Fast and Furious gun-running scheme he cooked up to make the case for cracking down on Second Amendment, in which hundred of Mexican citizens, including a Border Patrol agent, were killed
- Abused his power as head of the nation's law enforcement to demagogue race issues, like illegal immigration, Voter ID and the Trayvon Martin case
- Sought to try the mastermind of the 9/11 attack as a petty criminal in our judicial system
- Abused his power to investigate Romney donor Sheldon Adelson
- Abused his power to attack Gibson Guitars for using a certain type of wood that other guitar builders were using, because the head of Gibson is a GOP donor
- Refused to defend the Defense of Marriage Act in court, even though it is US law
Eric Holder has been the most partisan, racially polarizing attorney general in US history, and turned the blind eye of the Justice Department into the InJustice Department, where law enforcement is used to force Obama's tyrannical agenda.
Eric Holder needs to resign his position and investigated for any crimes committed as attorney general. So when will you call for his resignation, Richard Milhous Obama?