Saudi National Also Visited White House Several Times
Tamerlan Tsnaraev and Family Were On WelfareMore has been revealed by various sources on the Saudi National who was detained after the Boston Marathon jihadist bombing last Monday as a "person of interest," who Walid Shoebat linked to al-Queda and a deportation order was issued last week.
As mentioned here and other places, First Lady Moochelle Obama allegedly visited this Saudi-National, Abdul Rahman Alharbi. Glenn Beck's The Blaze found the following montage on FreeRepublic.
Here's a close up of the photo on the middle-left side, resembles Moochelle, seen on the lower right corner.
There's more. Glenn Beck revealed this about the First Lady's friend, Alharbi:
On his radio program, Beck began with an overview of how the case unfolded, noting that Alharbi has rapidly gone from “person of interest, to witness, to victim, to nobody.”
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano even said yesterday that Alharbi was just “in the wrong place at the wrong time” and was “never a subject,” after ridiculing inquiries into the matter last week.
But Wednesday, Beck presented new information after a Blaze source directly read the original event file, and multiple government sources with knowledge of the case and files contributed their knowledge.
Napolitano could serve “jail time for perjury,” Beck declared, and she will be “the first to fall.”
Here are a couple of new points, as Beck related them:
- The event file created for Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi indicated he was “armed and dangerous”
- Alharbi was admitted into the country under a “special advisory option,” which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists. The event file cover page indicates he was granted his status without full vetting.
- One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about Alharbi’s pending deportation was an expired visa. But according to the event file, his visa is good until 11-NOV-2016.
- The event file indicates he entered the U.S. on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says he is a student at the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio. He has an apartment in Boston, and doesn’t seem to have been a full-time student in Ohio.
- When a file is created in the system, the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed and given the email address of the person accessing, so there is a record within the government data system of who was there. It was amended to remove the deportation reference, then someone later went in and tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended versions. We won’t say who at this time, but copies have already been made.
- The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.
Here is the text of the cover of the event file, which reveals still more:
Subject,ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI EDOB 03/12/1993COC SAUDI ARABIASubject is an exact match to NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. Derogatory information reviewed by W/C Mayfield and CW/C Maimbourg was found to be sufficient to request Visa revocation. NTC-P is requesting revocation of Foil# e3139541. Subject is inadmissible to the U.S. under INA 212(a)(3)(B)(i)(II). SAO was not completed prior to Visa issuance. Subject is currently in the United States, admitted F1 student, at Boston POE on 08/28/2012. Subject is a student at THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. Subject has One (1) prior event #1648067, Fins promoted, NT record in place, No scheduled found at this time. [Emphasis added]
And here is a photo of the page:
Beck explained: “Derogatory information reviewed...That means, we have been presented bad information…and it was reviewed, and found to be sufficient. Subject has One (1) prior event...[That means] when they opened this when he was at the hospital, they found he’s already in the system.”To top it all off, Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit added more to the whole saga of this person of interest:
“A 212, 3B [is] the biggest warning we can put on anybody,” Beck explained for those unfamiliar with the term. “You do not put people’s name on there easily…this is a terrorist designation, and there is a panel of agencies that you have to go and make your case to. It’s not like you’re standing in the hospital room and they say: ‘Make him a 212,3B.’ And if they are, they’re abusing their power….It is so rare that somebody’s name is taken off outside of death, that none of ours sources can tell us that it’s ever happened. It is laughable what Janet Napolitano said yesterday.”
Certainly, a litany of questions remain.
Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi has visited the White House several times since 2009.
Of course, the White House will say it was another “Abdul Rahman Al-Harbi.”
Here are the dates:
How does someone who is considered "armed and dangerous" possibly linked to al-Queda, end up visiting the White House several times? Have the rules become lax in who can visit the President? I don't know if any readers have gone to a Presidential event, but I went to the White House in 2008 as a guest of a journalist and also visited a press briefing in 2002. You have to give the Secret Service a photo id and let them know your Socialist Security number so a background check can be run on you. The fact that this guy got in several times is frightening. But then again, this is not President George W. Bush. Richard Milhous Obama began his road to the White House in the living room of an unrepentant domestic terrorist who bombed the US Capitol and Pentagon.
Jim Hoft also notes that while Moochelle visited Alharbi, she skipped the American who had both his legs blown off by the jihadi bombs. Plus the bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, his wife and parents, were being supported by you and I, the American taxpayer, through welfare.
What the hell else is this Regime not telling us?