“The president does not and cannot take a position on an ongoing trial, so I won’t as well,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters when asked about the trial.
However, Carney said, the president is “aware” of the case. “Certainly, the things that you hear and read about this case are unsettling,” he added. “But I can’t comment further on an ongoing legal proceeding.”
Bull! If that's the case, then why did Obama not only make a public statement about his old buddy Henry Louis Gates in 2009?
"The police acted stupidly"
But also the Trayvon Martin case a year ago, which has not yet gone to trial.
Or the murder of abortion "doctor" George Tiller.
Moral cowardice is part of it. But there's more to it than that. Obama is the most extreme, pro-abortion President in US history. Via Life News,....
- President Obama voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act four times, horrifyingly voting against protecting babies who survived abortion and voting in favor of leaving them to die. A vote against this legislation was a vote for infanticide. [Source]
- On his third day in office, President Obama repealed the pro-life “Mexico City Policy.” By doing this, President Obama made groups that perform and promote abortion eligible for U.S. foreign aid funds. [Source]
- Planned Parenthood’s funding jumped from 33% to nearly 50% – over $487 million in taxpayer funding now goes to the abortion giant (under Obama and his administration). This is almost half a billion dollars that American families are forced to pay in tax dollars to the nation’s largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood. [Source]
- President Obama refused to sign an emergency budget, putting funding the military at risk, until Planned Parenthood funding was included in the budget. This was following Live Action’s Sex Trafficking investigation, showing Planned Parenthood aiding and abetting the sex-traffickers of underage girls. [Source]
- The president has pushed for his “pet legislation,” The Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare), which would help fund “community health centers” (Planned Parenthood is their prime target). Additionally, the HHS mandate would force all Americans to fund abortion and contraception, with no exceptions for religious institutions or religious individuals who are vehemently against abortion and contraception. [Source].