Monday, April 22, 2013

Beck: Saudi National Who Was "Person Of Interest" In Boston Bombing Had Deportation File Altered

Glenn Beck had, over the weekend, promised he had some big information to be released today about a Saudi-national who was once seen as a "person of interest" in the Boston Marathon attack by jihadists one week ago today.

The Saudi was set to be deported tomorrow, but the deportation order was lifted and, according to Beck, the file was altered. (The Blaze)
Beck proceeded to highlight the background of the Saudi national first identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, noting that the the NTC issued an event file calling for his deportation using section 212, 3B which is proven terrorist activity.
“We are not sure who actually tagged him as a ’212 3B,’ but we know it is very difficult to charge someone with this — it has to be almost certain,” Beck explained. “It is the equivalent in civil society of charging someone with premeditated murder and seeking the death penalty — it is not thrown around lightly.”
Beck continued, noting that after Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud on Tuesday, the FBI began backtracking on the Saudi national from suspect, to person of interest, to witness, to victim, to nobody.
Then, on Wednesday, President Obama had a “chance” encounter with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud and Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir.
“Wednesday at 5:35 p.m. the file is altered,” Beck said. “This is unheard of, this is impossible in the timeline due to the severity of the charge….You don’t one day put a 212 3B charge against somebody with deportation, and then the next day take it off. It would require too much to do it.”
“There are only two people that could revoke the deportation order — the director of the NTC could do it after speaking with each department, the FBI, the ATC, etc. — which is impossible to do in such a short period of time, — or, somebody at the very highest levels of the State Department could do it. We don’t have any evidence to tell you which one did it,” Beck said.
Congressman Duncan has detailed information about the Saudi national in his possession, and he and other members of the House Homeland Security Committee have sent a formal letter of request (which we have a copy of) to Napolitano for a classified briefing on the Saudi national and the deportation order.
Beck proceeded to highlight more key points: The Saudi national was allegedly once flagged on a terror watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted.
If, as an ICE official said last week, there is actually a ​second ​Saudi in custody, who is it? Beck asked. “Why were there were no names, no pictures presented? The fact is, an event was created for one Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi indicating he was to be deported for terrorism activity related to the Boston bombing. If this file was created with another Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi in mind, don’t you think we should know about it?”
Beck continued with more exclusive information:
The Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio.  He has been in this country six months. He has an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.
If this is a case of mistaken identity, then who is the person named in the file, with the same name, with the 3B charge?
And If DHS was working with the person as a source to out the bombers, then why was there a 3B Charge?
Exclusive: Why wasn’t the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security notified? Why are they being cut out of all information? This is protocol.
We are working on the family connections, and there is more to come.
I saw that some writer named Michael Ross at the Examiner is claiming all the information Beck is talking about is the wrong person.  His source for the information claiming Beck is wrong? Department of Homeland Security officials, who have been tight lipped about this to the Congressman mentioned above.

To be honest, Glenn Beck is good at what he does, really examining and probing. Maybe he hasn't always been my cup of tea as far as a radio host. But I think he's onto something here and asking some really important questions that no one is really trying to answer that need answers, and too much of the media is afraid to talk about.

This is what cinches it for me. We had a President and members of his Regime (Hillary Rotten Clinton, Susan Rice) who went out after four Americans were killed in Benghazi on 9/11/12 who went out, looked not only America but the families of these four Americans and lied about the cause of this attack, being a stupid, obscure YouTube video attacking the "prophet" Mohammed. 

Since coming into power in 2009, this whole Regime, aided by their cheerleading media lapdogs, has had the goal of not only downplaying Islamic Jihadi terrorism and surrendering wars being fought in the War on Terror, but also being unwilling to use the words Islam and terror in the same sentence. Ft. Hood is classified as "workplace violence," by this Regime, not an act of Jihad.  Obama has overseen the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East.  Yet his DHS, under Janet Incompatano, sees Tea Party types and veterans as more of a terrorist threat, while the FBI, under Obama, has removed information about Islam deemed "offensive" from training manuals, and the US Army has listed evangelical Christians as the number one terror threat

This is a deadly delusion, and more people, in the media and government, need to be asking questions and holding people accountable.

No comments: