Never mind that Ronald Reagan, the man who brought Powell into prominence, was and still is ridiculed by liberals as a racist, a homophobe, and any number of slanderous terms liberals use against conservatives.
- Herman Cain, who ran in the Republican primary for President in 2012, was attacked by liberals as a "monkey in the window," a "lawn jockey, the “original Cream of Wheat,” “Stepin Fetchit” and the “butler in Gone with the Wind,” in addition to being called a "Black clown" and accused of "minstrelsy."
- Mia Love, a former mayor Saratoga Springs, Utah and unsuccessful 2012 House candidate, was sent KKK-flavored photos and had her Wikipedia page vandalized, where she was called a "total sell-out to the Right Wing Hate machine and the greedy bigots who control the GOP," in addition to a "dirty, worthless whore" and a "House nigger."
- Tim Scott, a Congressman from South Carolina who was just appointed by Governor Nikki Haley to fill Jim DeMint's Senate seat, was slurred by Adolph L. Reed Jr. in a New York Slimes column as a "token."
- Allen West was specifically targeted for defeat by the Democrat Party. A PAC supporting his liberal opponent ran an ad depicting West as a boxer who hits white women and steals money. Virginia Democrat Rep. Jim "Me and My Son Beat Women" Moron, said West was "not representative of the African-American community." The vile Bill Maher, the defacto leader of the Democrat Party, called the GOP "The Party of the Apes" in a blog post attacking West.
- Condoleezza Rice, his replacement as Secretary of State, was attacked as a "house nigga" while the Democrat Senator leading the opposition to her 2005 nomination as SoS was a former "Kleagle" and "Exaulted Cyclops" of the Ku Klux Klan.
When those blacks were being viciously attacked in racist terms by liberals, where was Colin Powell to denounce those attacks?
Colin Powell was nowhere to be found. He was silent while these racial attacks happened.
Yet Colin Powell, alleged Republican, wants to lecture the GOP about intolerance, while attacking a woman who has also been vilified by liberals in the process?