Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Obama Supporters Channel Rev. Jim Jones Supporters In Latest Messaging "For All"

The Obama cult springs into action (Twitchy)

Oh, no. Will they never learn? Lying liar who lies, Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter, kicked off the creepy cultism. All that is needed is to add #DearLeader to the #ForAll part.

Actress Natalie Portman soon followed. Then, in a horrifying turn of events, Jim Messina entered the creepy-photo zone. Warning: Hide yo’ children, hide yo’ wives!

There's more, I found on the Web.

What, women didn't have rights before Dear Leader came along?

When I mean cult like, I'm serious. This latest Obama messaging has become Jim Jones of People's Temple cult-like.

UPDATE: Dana Loesch responds to the #ForAll Obama cult with some inconvenient truths.


Eric said...

I think too many forgot how we got the phrase, "Drank the Kool-Aid"...

crystal said...

am 10 and i just look at the bio jim jons and history on tv and read about him and the peeps that died its so sad am cry out why did he have to do that my said hes crazy it makes me so sad that had to die and some had to drink the kool laid its so sad i hate jim jons and for what he did stay off drugs kids

Anonymous said...

Woah, this is so edgy that I can not handle it. #soedgy