Monday, August 13, 2012

What A Jerk! "Joltin" Joe Biden Uses Paul Ryan's Dead Father To Attack His Values (PLUS: Joe's Greatest Gaffes, A Recap)

The Obama/BiteMe Campaign has gone even more classless...from accusing the GOP of killing spouses with cancer to using the deceased father of Paul Ryan to attack his father, done by that walking disaster Vice President Joe Bite Me (Weekly Standard, via FreeRepublic).



"My dad used to have another saying, for real," Biden said. "And, by the way, I've been saying this for 30 years. And I'm glad to see that Congressman Ryan likes his dad, too, and quotes his dad. I mean that sincerely. But my dad [had] a lot of wisdom. Every time someone tell you, say, 'Look, let me tell you what's important to me, what I value.' My dad would go, 'No, no. Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget, and I will tell you what you value.'"

What a classless horses ass! But then again, Biden has attacked the man driving the car who hit his wife and daughter in their tragic, deadly 1972 car crash as a "drunk driver," when he apparently wasn't.

I think Biden is terrified, because honestly, lets looks at the tale of the tape between the two....

Paul Ryan, running circles around Obama in the Health Care summit:









vs. Dufus Joe...











Polling is showing the favorability of Ryan is soaring, so I'm sure the lib media and Bite Me are soiling their pants right now.

No comments: