Friday, April 13, 2012

HA HA!!! St. Louis Reporter Nails Obama On Endless Vacations In Down Economy...Obama Dodges Question

This is priceless!

Via Gateway Pundit, KMOV reporter Larry Conners had the opportunity to interview Richard Milhous Obama and asked him about the endless vacations the Obamas are going on when many families are being forced to cut back.

“The economy is a big concern for folks, I mean the unemployment, trying to make ends meet, gas prices, food prices going up. Some of our viewers are complaining that they get frustrated and angered when they see the first family jetting around different vacations and so forth…”

Obama's response?


 



"Well, I don't know how many viewers you're talking about that say that."

Conners replied, "We do hear from some."

Obama said, "I hear from all kinds of viewers about everything."

Conners said, "I'm sure you do."

Obama: "The fact of the matter is I think if you look at my track record, I'm raising a family here. When we travel, we got to travel through Secret Service—and Air Force One, that's not my choice. I think most folks understand how hard I work and how hard this administration is working on behalf of the American people."

What Obama sidestepped what more that just the question. It isn't about taking Air Force One and the security. It's about the extravagance in a down economy and record deficit spending on the taxpayer dime. For instance...

Why did the Obamas use a separate airplane to fly their dog "Bo" to Martha's Vineyard a couple of years ago?

Why did Moochelle take a separate jet last summer to Martha's Vineyard, as well as for Christmas vacation to Hawaii?

I suprised Mr. Conners still has a job at this station, or that "The Won" didn't get snarky, as he did with a Dallas reporter last year.

No comments: