Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last (?) GOP Debate--Santorum Fell For Mitt's Trap

Another John King CNN GOP Presidential debate ended. I dont know if you were watching. I only caught about the last hour of it.

From what I saw, Rick Santorum made what has been the horrible mistake of jumping into the mud with Willard "Mittens" Romney and going toe to toe. It hurt Rick Perry, hurt Newt and he fell for it.

Has anyone noticed also how Ron Paul does not go after Romney, just after the front runners? I didn't know about this until Mark Levin brought it up last night.


This was the debate Newt needed, and he got his mojo back. Of all the candidates, Newt was the one who kept bringing it back to Obama and his failed leadership.

Romney was just as slick and rehearsed as ever. He had a bit of an arrogant attitude towards John King, telling him "You ask the questions you want, I'll answer the questions I want."

Isn't that Romney's problem? He's severely arrogant.

Ron Paul was as crazy as ever.

No comments: