Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm Not Watching Obama's Fundraiser That Passes As The State of the Union

No, I'm not going to watch Obama's State of Delusion Address, which is going to be given in about 30 minutes. Personally, I'd rather watch paint dry. I also have a low tolerance for bullshit.

In case you haven't figured it out, I can tell you this much, it's a campaign speech wrapped up in a Constitutionally required presentation by the President.

And he's turning it into a campaign fundraiser. Mark Levin, at the top of this hour, read this e-mail he'd received from Obama from his campaign. Since I was out, I checked my iPhone and saw it in my e-mail box as well. Here it is.



So there you go. This is going to be a campaign speech, not a State of the Union.

And we know the State of Obama's Union: More divided, more in debt, more in dependence on government, less secure, less jobs and opportunity for our fellow Americans.

Herman Cain is going to give Tea Party Express' rebuttal to Obama's campaign speech, which you can view at 10:30 p.m. EDT by click onto CainConnections.com.

2 comments:

Deekaman said...

Facebook "like". I'm not watching either. He's a "no-talent ass-clown".

Henry Krinkle said...

Did Levin call him a "Big Dope"? Haha, he never fails to disappoint.

http://corruptionincortez.blogspot.com/