Saturday, December 03, 2011

Herman Cain Suspends Campaign, Starts

12:57 p.m. - Awaiting Herman Cain's announcement about the status of his campaign.

1:30 p.m. Cain steps from the bus, with his wife Gloria.  That is telling.

Says the reason he was "inspired" to run was because those in Washington failed to do their jobs.

Says "The voice of the people is more powerful than the media. The message is more powerful than money."  Showed you don't need a political pedigree to run for President.  His campaign is "in the final four."

"But as false accusations about me continue, they've sidetracked and distracted me from bringing solutions to the American people."  Says these "false and unproved" allegations have had a toll of his family and created a cloud of doubt.  "That spin hurts.  It hurts my wife, it hurts my family, it hurts the American people because you're being denied solutions to our problems."  Crowd chants "Herman!"

My wife, my family and I know those false and unproved accusations are not true.

I am at peace with my God.  I am at peace with my wife, and she is at peace with me!

Becoming President was plan A, will describe plan B. With a lot of prayer and soul searching, I'm suspending my Presidential campaign because of the continued distraction, the continued hurt caused on me and my family...NOT BECAUSE we are not fighters.  When I went through this reassessment on this impact on my family first on you, my supporters, and the impact on the ability to raise necessary funds.

The good news.  The pundits would like me to shut up, drop out and go away.

I am not going to be silenced and I'm not going away.

Plan B: ""  I will continue to be a force for the people.  Today we're launching  The people will choose, not the media.  Still pushing 9-9-9, and foreign policy of Peace through Strength and Clarity; and energy independence.

I know many of you are disappointed, and understand that.  I'm disappointed it came to this point.

I wil be making an endorsement in the near future.  I can tell you right now, it will not be the current occupant of the White House.

It's a dirty game he says, the process of running for President.  Move the shining city on the hill back up where it belongs.  I will never apologize for the United States of America.

Well, it remains to be seen whether or not the allegations about the affair are true.  But it appears the Palinization by the lapdog media (with the possible collusion of forces allied with the Obama Regime) of the GOP candidates is continuing.

If that's the case, who is the next scalp going to be that the lapdogs will go after?  It's going to be a dirty 2012.

More at The Other McCain:

The good news? J.D. Gordon is now unemployed.

More good news? My “sources close to the campaign” can now speak on the record about who was responsible for screwing up.

And finally, for those of my friends worried about my future diplomatic career, it’s still morning in Vanuatu. IYKWIMAITYD.

No comments: