Monday, December 19, 2011

Actress Confronts Moonbat Sean Penn: "You're A Communist A$$hole!"

Appearing on WMAL's Chris Plante show this morning was actress Maria Conchita Alonso, who was born in Cuba and raised in Venezuela. She's been vocal about that former resident of Ross, CA, Sean Penn, and his support for dictator Hugo Chavez.

Well, the actress recently bumped into the moonbat Penn at LAX (Video via The Blaze).

“So I’m like, ‘You are in favor of Hugo Chavez and [Iranian President Mahmoud] Ahmadinejad.’ Because I also saw a picture of footage from TV where Chavez and Ahmadinejad are together and Sean Penn is next to them. And, you know, he‘s like ’I’ve never said that about Ahmadinejad. You’re a pig.’ And I go to him, ‘And you are a communist, Sean Penn!’”

The second time I called him a communist I said ‘You’re a communist a**hole,” Alonso elaborated. She claims that while she regrets using profanity she is not sorry for calling Penn a communist.

“I’m not apologizing for calling him a communist because that is what he is.”

No comments: