Tuesday, October 04, 2011

"You're A Bum Jew, Go Back To Israel," Communist "Occupy Wall Street" Protester Says To Jewish Man (VIDEO)

And liberals said racism and violence only occurs at Tea Parties (Charles C.W. Cooke, National Review Online).

Most of what I found at the Occupy Wall Street protest in Zuccotti Park this morning was inchoate. I met anti-capitalists who berated the federal government for regulating drugs, I learned that Alexander Hamilton was a tireless crusader against a central bank, and I was exposed to the usual 9/11 truthers and conspiracy theorists; and their kinder cousins, the terminally dumb.

Unfortunately, however, a small part of the protest was downright unpleasant. Moments after I arrived, I saw a Jewish gentleman being berated when he criticized a protester. (Shortly after my video camera was switched off, he (inexplicably) shouted the N-word at the same man.)

Of course, the so-called "mainstream media" missed this because they're too busy turning rocks over in Texas.

No comments: