Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Perry Slams Romney: "I Need To Say Whatever I Need To Say For Whatever Office I’m Running For"

From The O'Reilly Factor tonight, video from Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit:


Doing a quick Google search, I can't seem to find those exact words, but that's certainly the way Flip Romney acts. Remember what he said during the last debate, when he first denied, then admitted to hiring illegal aliens to work on his landscaping.


Flip Romney today would not endorse the reforms proposed by Ohio Governor John Kaisch on government employee unions, though he did endorse it in June (flop). Erick Erickson nails it:

Typically, when a politician stands for nothing except his own election, he winds up not getting elected.

Which is why Mitt Romney does not deserve to be the 2012 GOP Nominee.

Perry is quoted at The Weekly Standard on Ohio:

"As a true conservative, I stand with Gov. Kasich in promoting S.B.5 for fiscal responsibility and job creation in Ohio," Perry said in a statement to CNN. "Gov. Kasich and the Republican leadership of Ohio are to be commended for their efforts."

Added Perry, "My record as a pro-jobs governor is clear and you don't have to wonder where I stand."

No comments: