Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Northeastern Lib Arrogance: Mass. Senate Candidate Says She's Going For The "Hick Vote"

Remember Elizabeth Warren, the former Obama Regime official now running for the US Senate seat in Massachusetts who gave a good description of how a liberal thinks?

She gave more of a window into not just Northeastern snobbery, but also how liberals look down their nose condescendingly at those who don't share their ideology, in an interview given to a lib podcast (ABC News).

Warren was speaking to a liberal Massachusetts podcast when she addressed the fact that she hails from Oklahoma, but is being painted by Republicans in the state as an elite Harvard professor.

“I’m a new category, an elite hick,” said Warren, on the “Left Ahead” podcast. “I don’t even know what to say about that one,” she said, laughing.

Hot Mike Ball then came back to the word “hick,” saying he had been called that in his lifetime too.

“If you’re going to be in the Senate, and we would like you to, as a fellow person who was born in Oklahoma and raised in West Virginia, I’ve been called a hick myself a lot. I’ve got to say I’d love to see you in office,” said Ball.

“I’m going for the hick vote here,” Warren answered. “I just want you to know. Maybe we could start wearing stickers that say ‘Hicks for Elizabeth’ – could we do that?” she asked.


Just stop at being "elite," Liz! You've shown that to be true.

No comments: