Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More Hypocrisy On GOP Debate Booing From Joe Bite-Me Biden

Donald Douglas has the following clip of Megyn Kelly at American Power, responding to Vice President Joe Bite Me's critique of the booing of a question asked by a gay soldier at the GOP debate last week.



Bite-Me was asked by another insane Leftist, Joy "SBS" Behar about the booing.

BEHAR: But what did you – I have to ask you, what did you think of the booing that went on the other day, about the gay soldier. Did you have a visceral response to it?

BIDEN: I did have a visceral response, and I'm not sure it's because my son spent a year in Iraq, and I know my son and all the kids with him. Kids – they're grown men. I don't think they give a damn whether a guy firing a rifle to protect them is gay or straight. I don't think they care about that. And look, this kid risked his life, this kid is there for a year, and I, quite frankly, I thought it was reprehensible.

BEHAR: Right. And no one spoke up. That entire panel, not one person said anything.

Since the Regime Civility Squad is actively policing GOP debates, let me remind Bite-Me about the following.

On Labor Day, the same day union thug Jimmy Hoffa Jr. threatened the Tea Party with "Let's take those sons of bitches out," Bite-Me said the following.


Bite-Me used the "barbarians at the gate" attack against the Tea Party in a conference call with union thug leaders earlier this year.



This is the real problem with this Regime, a concerted effort to cynically divide Americans based on class, union / non-union, gay or straight or by race. I don't think I've ever seen in my life one political party attack a large segment of the American people as this group of liberal Democrats does.

No comments: