Monday, June 13, 2011

Obama: "If It (Weiner) Was Me, I Would Resign"

From Fox Nation:
President Obama, in a TV interview Monday, fell short of calling for disgraced Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign after the married congressman admitted to inappropriate communications with several women he met online -- but Obama said he would quit if he were in the same situation.

"I can tell you that if it was me, I would resign," Obama said in an interview with NBC.
I just wish he'd resign, period--weiner or not.

1 comment:

Green Thumb Gardening said...

Public service? Isn't screwing the people what the democrats call pubic service, and weiner has been doing that. Just another run of the mill garden variety, common low down, POS democrat. Who looking out for his own interest, got caught with his hands in the "cookie jar" , he got caught is their biggest problem.