Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Liberal Hate From DC Union Thugs: "Bad Jew" Yelled At Conservative; Tabitha Hale Responds On Assault

More evidence of liberal hate from the union thugs who descended on the offices of Freedomworks yesterday.

See the video below.

Yes....that was a liberal union member, calling a conservative a "bad Jew." And unlike the phony "n-word" allegation made by the Congressional Black Caucus, we have the proof.

Still, silence from the DC lapdog media, to their shame, defending their liberal comrades.

At, Tabitha Hale writes about her assault by the thug from the CWA union.
I was taking pictures and video with my phone, and I heard my coworker getting into a heated exchange with one of the protesters. I turned on my iPhone camera and headed over to film it. They were going back and forth, the protester called my colleague a “little sh*t” just as I walked up, which is where the video starts. Then he noticed I was filming. Here’s what happened:

Basically, it’s ridiculous. I’m a 5′1 female in a dress, and he was standing up on a garden wall above me in the courtyard. He hardly felt threatened. I was stunned, because generally protesters are there to, you know, get their message out. They don’t normally shy away from the camera.

I’m very much okay, and very appreciative of the support from my fellow bloggers and activists today. I am, however, shaken up by the level of sheer hatred I experienced today. The look of fury on his face in the close up is appalling. I had not exchanged a word with him. He didn’t know who I was. He didn’t even know my name, what I do. He had probably surmised that I was with FreedomWorks and that was enough.

This just can’t be tolerated anymore. It’s one thing to be called a violent teabagger. It’s another to be called a violent teabagger while you’re being assaulted. They’ve been comparing themselves to the Egyptians ousting Mubarak. Looks like they’re not too far off, given that they share the tendency to assault women with cameras
What's worse, is that some of the people at the protest were blaming her for the assault.

So to you liberals and RINOs, (especially you, Democrat Mike "get bloody" Capuno) take your damn lectures about civility and stick it where the sun doesn't shine! I'm getting sick of this crap. It's silence at liberal bigotry and violence, but let some lone nut tries to kill a Congresswoman or flies an airplane into a building, there's endless attempts to connect these unrelated events to Tea Party members and opponents of the Obama Regime.

No comments: