Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Dana Milbank Fails On Day One Of His "Palin-Free Month"

An epic FAIL! (Texas for Palin)

What is this man missing? A neon says which reads, "I'm a Fool!"

When he declared that February would be a "Palin-free month" on January 21, Washington Post op-ed columnist Dana Milbank wrote:

"...I hereby pledge that, beginning on Feb. 1, 2011, I will not mention Sarah Palin -- in print, online or on television -- for one month."

How's he doing so far? Not too good. Milbank couldn't even get through the first day of his bogus boycott. This afternoon on the Post Partisan blog, Milbank wrote:

"I survived Day One of my February Sarah Palin moratorium..."

Sorry, Skippy, but you weren't even going to mention her name, remember?

1 comment:

Deekaman said...

Milbank is a fool. He is incapable of speaking her name. He is so filled with fear and loathing that his every waking moment is spent thinking about her and every sleeping moment contains nightmares of her not having an abortion, not requiring the strong hand of government to get ahead, not needing prog policies survive, being a real woman in a man's world.

I love progs gone crazy.