Monday, November 01, 2010

Racial Slurs Hurled During Americans for Prosperity Gathering Opposing VA Rep Tom Perriello

Now that I have your attention, I'm sorry to disappoint you liberals, but it was a liberal supporter of Tom Perriello who yelled the slurs and destroyed several signs opposing the liberal Virginia Congressman.

Video proof below taken by Virginia 5th Watchdog (via Weasel Zippers).


At about the 1:48 mark, the Perriello supporter yells "house nigger" twice at a woman in the AFP crowd.

1 comment:

Deekaman said...

Gosh, that's shocking...no, really.

All sarcasm aside, it could have been handled differently. I suspect something like, "Brother. Let me come over to you and let's talk." I've done it and I'm willing to take that chance in that environment. With a mob? No. One-on-one? Absolutely. It's never a bad idea to try and bring someone over to our side.