Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bush Family Gives Obama A Pass For Constantly Blaming W., But Attacks Sarah Palin?

I have less respect today for George H.W. and Barbara Bush after reading this (CNN).
Sarah Palin may not have the biggest fan in former first lady Barbara Bush.

"I sat next to her once. Thought she was beautiful," Barbara Bush said. "And she's very happy in Alaska, and I hope she'll stay there."

Bush, along with her husband, former President George H.W. Bush, spoke to CNN's Larry King in an interview set to air Monday.

President Bush discussed the Tea Party movement, and although he said "some of the ideas make a lot of sense," he said he isn't sure how the new movement will fit into the larger political landscape.
Let's remember one thing, Ronald Reagan wasn't really hot on the idea of adding Bush to the ticket, because he'd been the "country club Republican" establishment choice in 1980.

And one more thing President and Mrs. Bush, just whose side are you on? Over the last ten years, we've seen the worst sort of attacks by Algore, "Dingy" Harry Reid, and Barack Hussein Obama, and you've given them a pass. But now, you want to land a low blow at Sarah Palin?

George and Bar, I thought you both had more class than that, but I guess I was mistaken.

*********

I'll have more about this later, but I'm getting pretty tired of this defeatist attitude towards Sarah Palin by some conservatives, who are buying into this propaganda from RINOs and the liberal media.

1 comment:

Wraith said...

...but I'm getting pretty tired of this defeatist attitude towards Sarah Palin by some conservatives, who are buying into this propaganda from RINOs and the liberal media.

You and me both. Governor Palin has become the reverse barometer of conservatism--you can tell who the DeceptiCons are by how they attack a real, unapologetic Conservative.