Friday, September 10, 2010

BlogCon 2010

I didn't know about it until this a.m., but I took advantage of a free morning off to head to the Sheraton Crystal City in Arlington for the morning sessions of BlogCon 2010. If you were in the DC area and a conservative blogger, it is the place to be.

I had the honor of meeting Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit, a blog I turn to for the latest news constantly (and probably quote from mostly). Also met Mary Katherine Ham, whom I remember from her vlogs at TownHall and who is now a regular contributor on the O'Reilly Factor. It was great also to meet Cynthia Yockey, from A Conservative Lesbian blog, and to visit with my friend Skye from Midnight Blue.

Oh, and to The Other McCain, that was me who said "Is that Robert Stacy McCain?" as you were getting on the elevator before the door closed. Sorry we didn't get a chance to formally meet.

Thanks to Tabitha Hale for putting this together.

There was a lot of good information being shared with all there, and I'm sure a bunch of us will be seeing each other on Sunday at the 912 Rally in DC.

No comments: