Saturday, August 07, 2010

MASSIVE FAIL! Obama's Video Message To Boy Scouts Booed!

Remember last week that Barack Hussein Obama, who serves as honorary chairman of the Boy Scouts of America, gave them the cold shoulder at their DC Jamboree in favor of appearing on The View?

He sent a video message to the Scouts, and it went over like a lead balloon. (Michelle Malkin / Weasel Zippers).

Doug Powers, writing for MM, said this was one slither of the crowd. I found other messages on YouTube that seem to show that those in attendance were not pleased by President Thin-Skinned's cold shoulder.

I remember the second this came on 40000 people started yelling "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOOOOOOOOOO!" and I couldn't hear him. And yes, I was there

I am a Boy Scout and this video made me sick. 100 YEARS. He couldn't have shown up one day for this speech. No the View is more important. I took a visit to the Jamboree and it was amazing. No one in more troop agreed with his decision.
It was more important for The Won to cause sagging butt Joy Behar to similanteously have an Obaasm and wet her panties on national TV than to show these young men respect.

To quote one of the Scouts, "I hope you're watching."

No comments: