Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ABC.com Censors Comments Exposing Phony "N-Word" Allegation

After writing the post Sunday on Jake Tapper's interview with VP "Plugs" Biden, I commented on Tapper's Political Punch blog that I was an eyewitness to the allegation that Tea Party members yelled racial slurs at black Congressmen. Not only did I stated that I'd filmed it, but also that the alleged hurling of racial slurs did not happen. The comment was taken down within moments after originally submitting it.

At 9:53 a.m., I then posted a second comment (screenshot below).

By 10:15 am, that one was censored as well.

What's wrong, Jake Tapper & ABC? Why are you (and other lapdog media outlets) not only ignoring evidence proving this phony "n-word" allegation is slanderous libel, but you're continuing to repeat the lie.

No comments: