Friday, March 26, 2010

Astroturfing for Obama Member To Opponent Of Obamacare "I Want You To Die"

Remember the post earlier about how President Obama has links to liberals who have wished death upon or uttered slurs on conservatives?

Here's another one from yesterday, sent to me via YouTube user eightieserin. This is of a protest in Chicago (the video was posted yesterday) outside Melissa Bean's office against Obamacare.

This is of an Astroturfing for Obama supporter (aka Organizing for America) telling an Obamacare opponent, a mother, "I want you to die." (the line comes at about 1:40)

Hello Mr. President, Democrat Party, where is your outrage and condemnation for this act?

I guess this is another example of how Obama told his supporters in 2008:

“I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

or

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.

Obama Thugocracy at work.

1 comment:

Maggie Thornton said...

That is ugly. Bless that woman braving the cold to try to save her country.