Sunday, February 05, 2006

IJ Watch -- More Proof of IJ's Pro-Woolsey Bias


I wouldn't have caught this one had it not been brought to my attention by my wife, who told me of this story in Sunday's IJ, "Money Battle Favors Woolsey."

It wasn't the content of the story, it was the photos used by the IJ in the print edition.

"It looks like he (Joe Nation) is missing a tooth," my wife told me.

I agreed and noticed more about the two photos upon closer examination.

The photo of Woolsey looked as if it could be an older photo, when she was a few years younger.

The photo of Nation looks as if it is a bad copy of a copy of a digital photo (or somehow distorted). Since Nation has been Marin's representative to the California State Assembly, I'm sure they'd have a better photo than this.

I've scanned the two photos for reader comparison.

1 comment:

cowgirlup said...

I agree - Sure looks like someone in the IJ's photo editor's chair has an axe to grind against conservatives.

BTW, I used to live in Marin until about 3 years ago. Now I'm a conservative "hiding out" in west Contra Costa County. Well, it's just as looney over here, too... :)